Apr 22, 2009

A Working Pokémon Platinum ROM in English! Torrent Download

image Finally! after searching, finding, and scouring every nook and cranny of the web, I found the Working ROM of the Pokémon Platinum Version in English! whew! and I'm here to share them to you! just go to the link below and download it (read more for screenshots):

 
pokemon_platinum_screenshot I hope the screenshots above are convincing enough. Unfortunately the torrent is a whopping 128MB download… It took me an hour and a half just to download it, but it doesn’t stop me from playing an awesome game.

For those who want to know my Emulation setup here it is:
No$GBA_ emulation_setup_image

I played it using No$GBA v2.6a Emulator which can be downloaded here
Give me No$GBA!

The download link is hereGive me Pokemon Platinum!




Have Fun For now!!! I hope I helped you on your ROM searching!
If there’s no seeds on the said torrent just PM me and I’ll be happy to seed it. ^^

I’ll Update this post if ever I will find a bug or error or something:
April 22, 2009
No errors on the torrent no detected viruses, runs smoothly
May 31, 2009
Sometimes there are instances of lagging while playing [It Depends on your computer]


UPDATE:
You can now download a Pokemon Black/White ROM here!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons